With in-person precautions and online services, we’re keeping you safe and connected.
We’re Still Meeting In-Person and Online
Good news! We’re currently hosting in-person gatherings on Sunday mornings at 9 and 11 am. Your health is our priority every weekend, so we’ll be working hard to make sure you and your family feel comfortable and safe while attending. You can learn more about all of the safety measures we’re taking, as well as what you can do to help out, by reading below.
Still, we realize that not everyone is ready to attend in-person yet. No problem! You can continue worshiping with us online every Sunday at 11 am.
What We’re Doing To Keep You Saf
We’ve kept West Ridge a place where you can feel safe by putting the following precautions in place:
- Service times have been changed to 9 & 11 to allow for cleaning of all touch surfaces (including toys in kids areas)
- We’re making our 11 am service available for streaming online
- While all of our Kids Ministry volunteers will wear masks in their classrooms, remaining staff and volunteers have the choice to wear masks when serving at the church
- We’re asking all of our staff and volunteers to stay home if directly exposed to COVID or if showing symptoms of illness
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout our buildings
- A professional cleaning service sanitizes all of our spaces after services/events using COVID approved cleaning supplies
- If a corporate exposure is identified, the elders will identify the appropriate process for gatherings and the pastoral staff will communicate the exposure and actions for public gatherings moving forward via email, phone, and email (eNews blast)
- At our main campus, we’ve installed an ERV air purification/exchange system with HEPA filters, which runs 24/7 and continually exchanges air inside for air outside of our building
What You Can Do To Keep Others Safe
We don’t just worship God together. We also keep each other safe. Here’s what you can do:
- Wearing a mask when you visit is now your choice to make and we will respect either decision
- If you or your family members have been directly exposed or have symptoms of illness, we ask that you please stay home and enjoy our 11 am livestream service online during your quarantine or until symptoms expire per CDC guidelines
- Please contact us if you plan to visit our main office during the week, and we’ll send you a form to complete before any meetings or contact with our staff
- To make sure you receive our latest COVID updates and announcements, be sure to update your myRidge Account contact information and subscribe to our eNews
Have Questions or Need More Info?
If you have any more questions about the precautions we’re taking or what you can do to stay safe, don’t hesitate to contact us today. Our friendly staff is looking forward to talking with you.